1. Clinical manifestations of cervical spondylosis
There are mainly neck and back pain, upper limb weakness, finger numbness, lower limb weakness, walking difficulties, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, or worse, blurred vision, tachycardia, sudden collapse, lower limb paralysis, etc.
2. Causes of cervical spine disease
For most of our workers, chronic strain injury is the main cause. Three of them are mainly included.
(1) poor sleep position, prolonged poor sleep position, easy to cause paravertebral muscles, ligaments and joints of the balance disorders.
(2) Improper work posture, sitting at a workstation for a long time, hunching over and lowering the head, easy to cause a certain load on the cervical spine, aggravating the disease.
(3) Inappropriate physical exercise, such as head and neck as a weight-bearing support point of the human body inversion or somersault, etc.
Cervical spine damage causes great inconvenience to life, so remember to get up from time to time to relax your cervical spine.
3. How to relieve pain when cervical spine pain is present?
(1) Exercise therapy: When the symptoms of cervical spondylosis are basically relieved, you can do neck medical gymnastics, such as small gentle and slow rotation of the neck to relax the neck.
(2)Massage and tui-na: massage and tui-na of the neck can relieve the tension and spasm of the neck and shoulder muscles, and release the nerve roots and soft tissue adhesions to relieve the symptoms.
(3) Warm compress: improve blood circulation.
(4) Traction therapy, physiotherapy, etc.
4.It is a good choice to use YK-6000D
YK-6000D can treat not only cervical spine-related diseases, but also lumbar spine-related diseases such as lumbar disc protrusion and functional scoliosis of the lumbar spine. Most importantly, it has a warming function that automatically identifies the cervical and lumbar heating, and the temperature is precisely adjustable. Continuous traction automatic compensation, when the traction force caused by the patient’s accidental movement deviation, microcomputer automatic compensation, dual-channel independent tight stop switch to ensure safety.
Remember to protect our cervical spine！
Learn more: https://www.yikangmedical.com/cervical-and-lumbar-traction-table-for-physiotherapy-rehabilitation.html
Post time: Mar-14-2023