Applying the principles of force and reaction force in mechanics, external forces (manipulation, instruments, or electric traction devices) are used to apply a traction force to a part of the body or joint to cause a certain separation, and the surrounding soft tissue is properly stretched, thus achieving the purpose of treatment.
According to the site of action, it is divided into spinal traction and limb traction;
According to the power of traction, it is divided into manual traction, mechanical traction and electric traction;
According to the duration of traction, it is divided into intermittent traction and continuous traction;
According to the posture of traction, it is divided into sitting traction, lying traction and upright traction;
Herniated disc, spinal facet joint disorders, neck and back pain, lower back pain, and limb contracture.
Malignant disease, acute soft tissue injury, congenital spinal deformity, inflammation of the spine (eg, spinal tuberculosis), spinal cord obvious compression, and severe osteoporosis.
Therapeutic Effect of Traction Therapy
Relieve muscle spasm and pain, improve local blood circulation, promote the absorption of edema and the resolution of inflammation. Loosen soft tissue adhesion and stretch the contracted joint capsule and ligaments. Reposition the impacted synovium of the posterior spine or improve the slightly dislocated facet joints, restore normal physiological curvature of the spine. Increase the intervertebral space and foramen, change the relationship between protrusions (such as intervertebral disc) or osteophytes (bone hyperplasia) and surrounding tissues, reduce nerve root compression, and improve clinical symptoms.
Features of Traction Table YK-6000
1. dual-channel independent operation with double neck traction and 1 lumbar traction units, enabling flexible treatment;
2. warmth: hyperthermia treatment to neck and waist while traction and the heat generator automatically recognizes the traction place. What’s more, its temperature is precisely adjustable, enabling better treatment effect;
3. continuous, intermittent and balanced traction modes;
4. adjustable traction force from 1 to 99Kg. Moreover, the traction force can be increased or decreased during the traction process, requiring no shutdown;
5. automatic compensation: when the real-time traction value deviate from a set one due to patients’ accidental movement, the microcomputer controls the traction host to compensate immediately, ensuring constant traction and patient safety;
6. safety design: double independent emergency push buttons, making sure safety of every patient on the traction table;
7. set parameter lock: it can lock the set traction force and traction time, and the set value will not change even due to misoperation;
8. automatic error detection: indicating errors with different codes, restart traction after troubleshooting.
1. cervical vertebra:
Cervical spondylosis, dislocation, cervical muscle spasm, intervertebral disc disorder, cervical artery distortion, cervical ligament lesions, cervical disc herniation or prolapse, etc.
2. lumbar vertebra:
Lumbar muscle spasm, lumbar disc herniation, lumbar functional scoliosis, lumbar degenerative (hypertrophic) osteoarthritis, lumbar synovial tissue incarceration and facet joint disorders caused by acute and chronic lumbar injury, etc.
Yeecon develops and manufactures physical therapy equipment and rehabilitation robotics. We also provide overall solutions for the planning and construction of rehabilitation medical center. If you are looking for rehabilitation products or rehabilitation project planning, feel free to contact for consultation.