Gait Training Robotics rehabilitation equipment walking robot lower limb for stroke patient
Gait Training and Assessment Robot A3
The gait training and assessment robot is a device for rehabilitation training for walking dysfunction. It adopts computer control system and gait correction device to enable gait training. Making patients strengthen their normal gait memory with repeat and fixed trajectory gait training under the straight stereo position. With gait robot, patients can re-establish their walking function areas in their brains, establish the correct walking mode. What’s more, the robot effectively exercises walking related muscles and joints, which is great for rehabilitation.
The gait training robotics is suitable for rehabilitation of walking disability caused by nervous system damage such as stroke (cerebral infarction, cerebral hemorrhage). The earlier the patient starts gait training, the shorter the rehabilitation duration will be.
|Product Name||Gait Training & Assessment System|
|Application||Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers|
|Joint ROM||Hip joint: 30~50° Knee Joint: 50~80°|
|Maximum Patient Weight||135 Kg|
|Maximum Patient Height||200 cm|
1. resume the normal walking gait mode during early walking training;
2. effectively inhibit and alleviate spasms and improve joint mobility;
3. dynamic weight support, enhance the proprioceptive input, maintain and improve muscle strength.
1. Design according to the normal gait cycle;
2. Imported servo motors - precisely control the joint movement angle and walking speed;
3. Active and passive training modes;
4. The guiding force is soft and adjustable;
5. Perform gait correction abnormal gait habits by gait offset;
6. Spasm detection and protection;
7. Suspension system has two support modes: Static support: suitable for vertical lifting and landing, making it easy to transfer patients from wheelchair to the standing state. Dynamic support: dynamic adjustment of the body’s center of gravity in the gait cycle.
8. Patent treadmill - The speed of the treadmill and the gait corrector are automatically synchronized; The lowest speed is 0.1km/h, suitable for early rehabilitation training; The treadmill can work as a cushion that protects patients’ knees and ligaments.
9. Virtual scene feedback training - enhance the enthusiasm of training, reduce the boring treatment, and promote the recovery process of patients.
10. Software – establish patients’ database to record treatment information and treatment plans; The treatment plan is adjustable to achieve precise control and accurate recovery; Display the patient’s leg resistance curve in real time; Real-time monitoring of leg active and passive training, monitoring the patient’s active force situation.
• Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
• Cerebral palsy(CP)
• Parkinson’s disease
• Spinal cord injury(SCI)
• Traumatic brain injury(TBI)
• Inner using prosthesis(such as replacement of total hip)
• Lower limbs degenerative joint disease(such as knee joint degenerative osteoarthritis)
• Spinal muscular atrophy
• Muscle weakness caused by poor sports
• Hemiplegic patients
• Paraplegic patients
Yeecon has been a keen manufacturer of rehabilitation equipment since 2000. We develop and manufacture various kinds of rehab equipment such as physiotherapy equipment and rehabilitation robotics. We have a comprehensive and scientific product portfolio that covers the whole cycle of rehabilitation. We also provide holistic rehabilitation center construction solutions. If you are interested in cooperating with us. Please feel free to leave us a message or send us email.
We look forward to cooperating with you.